View my DNA at bighugelabs.com

Monday, May 30, 2005

上海

As you can see there have been some changes to MSG FX. That is, if you've been here before. If this is your first, and probably last visit to my blog, trust me, it was different before.

Anyway, tell me if it looks like crap. If there's some harbor stuff floating around like pictures of boats and rocks let me know. I don't trust my preview, and as I've mentioned before, I can't actually access my blog either. Although my technical and design staff claim they to know HTML on their resume, I think that's actually just a comparison to most the people jerking around in cyberspace. Comparatively, I understand how to make a webpage more so than other people.

This change was spurred on because I'm no longer in Lin'an. I thought I'd leave the darkness and black of my old blog as I moved into the light of a new location. Shang to the hai. That's right, I am now living in Shanghai full time and it's fabulous.

Friday night, my first night here, I went to a 1970's roller disco party. Oh yeah. I was wearing argyle socks and the shortest skirt ever (probably because I borrowed it off my much shorter and smaller roommate.) It was spectacular. I haven't skated in a long time, but I did alright. My worst fall was when I was standing absolutely still talking to someone. The skirt flew up, my ass was smashed, and my drink was everywhere. I blame the alcohol. Maybe I wasn't standing absolutely still.

So anyway, this is good. Right now, I'm loving it here. And the French ruined Europe.

No comments: