View my DNA at bighugelabs.com

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

SMS

I keep a number of text messages that I find amusing in my phone, but my inbox is getting a bit full, so I have to do some spring cleaning. So I'm going to publish them rather than keep them in my phone:

"Happy women~s day! U haue a good figure and a beautiful face. We all like u. If u can more openess we will like u more. This is magie." -Maggie

No, I don't have more openess.

"i want to know u r busy or not. because i want to ask u out." -Henry

I found this one confusing because it was at 9:56 at night. So I didn't know if he meant right at that moment, or in general. So I said, it was too late. It hasn't been mentioned since.

"ifeel sorry if u r not ok sometimes, i wish i could hold u until u fine" -Brian

With Brian, we always text in Chinese, unless he asks me out or something like the above, then it's always in English, which is a bit odd I think. Which, by the way, he sad he's sorry that I'm not ok, because I told him I felt ill because I didn't want to hang out with him earlier. They always buy it.

"what are you doing now?do you rember me yet ? you are so beautifultoday" -张相坤

"well.i'd glad t0 wait for you when you are free . good night. prettygirl"-张相坤

Alright, well Brian and 张相坤 both have girlfriends, and the only reason I gave my number to 张相坤 (who is a student) is because we were talking about his girlfriend for about 5 minutes before, so I figured it was safe. I've pretty much found that most Chinese guys are assholes like that.

No comments: