View my DNA at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, November 06, 2005

who's hungry

I came across some disturbing material the other day that isn't Chinese.

Man allegedly fantasised about eating girls


I told a friend about the article and further introduced me to the entire 'feeding on femmes fetish.' Which was actually pretty disturbing that he knew so much about it. I googled it for a bit and became increasingly disturbed and swore of googling fetishes ever again. I did come across a kind of funny parody site that was set up as a response to how woman are portrayed as meat in the media. Sort of a literal demonstration.

So anyway, if you ever think you're fucked up and a bit weird, just think of the people who are getting off on the prospect of eating you. Unless you are one of those people. Then you're probably just screwed, and I'm never ordering food with you again.

There's no real China news. I needed a haircut this weekend and I wanted a massage, and fortunately, a Chinese haircut combines both. It's sort of a cheap way to relax, or would be if they hairdressers didn't insist on speaking to me the entire time. My very skinny 'stylist' had long curly hair and a pubic-hair moustache. His pinky fingernail was about two inches long. He didn't use clips to hold up my hair but had 3 assistants around him that would hold it up for him. But he did an okay job, so I'm happy.

I've got some family coming into Shanghai tomorrow. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: