View my DNA at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, November 20, 2005




Wow, bushie can ride a bike. Try it out on the streets of Beijing next time.

All I have to say is, Thank god he has that water bottle.

So anyway, I went to the gym the morning, but I forgot my water bottle. This normally isn't a problem because I can buy water there. So I went to the little cafe where I usually buy water but nobody was there. So I went and asked this girl who worked a the gym if I could buy water. She was watching TV on a big screen TV and told me I'd have to wait for the attendant. So I sat down and waited about 5 minutes. I got kind of annoyed, so I went and asked a guy at the main desk if I could get some water. He told me that it wouldn't open for another hour.

It's fucking gym. They'd been open for 5 hours already. If nothing else, they should have water available.. The guy told me I could drink from the tap. I got annoyed and went and sat in the steam room for longer than I should have considering I had no water. I didn't end up working out.

No comments: