View my DNA at bighugelabs.com

Thursday, November 03, 2005

the end of the rope

I have the day off today so I'm at home right now. We ran out of water so I had to order some more and wait until he gets here. This is the equivalent of waiting for the cable guy in the US. I may be here all day.

It's not that we're posh and we feel the need to drink only from a water cooler, but the tap water here is undrinkable, so everyone has a water cooler. We could boil our own water - which I did in Lin'an - but that just sucks. So anyway, I'm stuck here waiting for the water boy. Who is actually probably going to be a 40 year old man with 50 jugs of water strapped to his bicycles.

Anyway, since I have so much time on my hands, I've decided to design some merchandise for MSGFX:



These are US$21,US$25, and US$23 respectfully. If you order in bulk I can give you a cheaper price. I'm not sure how they turn out because I can't afford one.

Here are the graphics, I can also put these on stickers, underwear, hats, sweatshirts, etc. Let me know if you're interested:


This is the basic logo on a powerbook and safari.


These characters mean 'small handed robot'.


The left side down means 'small handed robot'. The four across is an idiom that means 'people everywhere', literally 'man mountain, man sea'. The four down is another idiom meaning 'At the end of one's rope/resources'. The two on the right are the characters for Shanghai.

These can also be viewed on my flickr site MSG Merchandise Set.

I accept pay pal if you're interested. Please email me with any enquiries.

No comments: