View my DNA at bighugelabs.com

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

to my child...

For some reason, I still actually get emails like this:

>
>
>
>BE SURE AND READ THE VERY LAST PART !
>
>Please read and forward to as many people as you can. You'll
>understand after reading this.
>
>To My Child (don't delete ~ its being tracked)
>
>Just for this morning, I am going to smile when I see your face
>and laugh when I feel like crying.
>Just for this morning, I will let you choose what you want to
>wear, and smile and say how perfect it is.
>Just for this morning, I am going to step over the laundry, and
>pick you up and take you to the park to play.
>Just for this morning, I will leave the dishes in the sink, and
>let you teach me how to put that puzzle of yours together.
>Just for this afternoon, I will unplug the telephone and keep the
>computer off, and sit with you in the backyard and blow bubbles..
>Just for
>this afternoon, I will not yell once, not even a tiny
>grumble when you scream and whine for the ice cream truck, and I will
>buy you one if he comes by.
>Just for this afternoon, I won't worry about what you are going to
>be when you grow up, or second guess every decision I have made where
>you are concerned.
>Just for this afternoon, I will let you help me bake cookies, and
>I won't stand over you trying to fix them.
>Just for this afternoon, I will take us to McDonald's and buy us
>both a Happy Meal so you can have both toys..!
>Just for this evening, I will hold you in my arms and tell you a
>story about how you were born and how much I love you.
>Just for this evening, I will let you splash in the tub and not
>get angry.
>Just for this evening, I will let you stay up late while we sit on
>the porch and count all the stars.
>Just for this evening, I
>will snuggle beside you for hours, and
>miss my favorite TV shows.
>Just for this evening when I run my finger through your hair as
>you pray, I will simply be grateful that God has given me the greatest
>gift ever given.
>I will think about the mothers and fathers who are searching for
>their missing children, the mothers and fathers who are visiting their
>children's graves instead of their bedrooms, and mothers and fathers who
>are in hospital rooms watching their children suffer senselessly, and
>screaming inside that they can't handle it anymore.
>And when I kiss you good night I will hold you a little tighter, a
>little longer. It is then, that I will thank God for you, and ask him
>for nothing, except one more day..............
>
>Hi. I am a 29 year old father. Me and my wife have had a wonderful
>life together. God blessed us with a child too. Our
>daughter's name is
>Rachel, and she is 10 years old. Not long ago did the doctors detect
>brain cancer in her little body. There is only one way to save her and
>that is an operation. Sadly we don't have the money for the operation.
>AOL and Zdnet have agreed to help us. The only way they can help is
>this:
>If you send this email to other people, AOL will track this email
>and count how many people get it. Every person that opens this email and
>sends it to at least 3 people will give us 32c. Please help us. George
>Arlington
>
>-Pray for a Cure
>
>
>
>
>
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>----=
>
>
>
>

No comments: