View my DNA at bighugelabs.com

Thursday, February 16, 2006

burned

I'm sunburned in all the wrong places. I knew it was happening and I did nothing to stop it.

Which leads me to what I've been up to for the past couple days - laying on the beach. The weather has been really nice here and all I have is time. I start classes in a little over a week.

I did register for classes though. That was pretty odd. I'm a student again. It's a bit surreal actually. I didn't think it would be that strange. I got a whole bag full of goodies. It's weird.

Let's see... what else. This isn't China. I can't just rag on the local populace (I will eventually), I have to come up with something good.

The Melbourne film festival is on right now. I went and saw the Boys of Baraka. It's about this boarding school in Kenya where they send inner-city kids from Baltimore. It was ok. I think I was the only person in the theater that understood what was going on. They had to add subtitles for some of the American accents.

Anyway, I need to go apply aloe.

No comments: