View my DNA at bighugelabs.com

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

burqa

I'm sure many of you know that Australia isn't as sensitive to 'politically correct' statements as America. The Prime Minister, John Howard, is particularly conservative. He is now the longest running PM in Australia. He recently released a statement that Australians find the traditional garb of Muslim woman "confronting". But admitted he had no say over how people should dress.

Since I'm on the topic of Muslim women... A friend of mine told me about a clip from the movie Submission. It's worth a watch. This is the movie the film maker Theo van Gogh was assassinated over a couple years ago.

I tried to download the entire finished portion of the film but the only copy I could find had no sound and only German subtitles.

No comments: