View my DNA at bighugelabs.com

Thursday, June 30, 2005

human nature.

I would like to give you a quote from Uncle Bunny's Big Book of Stories. One of my Korean kids is reading from this:

"That is called growing up" I said. "Some of us change a lot, the way you did. Some of us just become a different size. I used to be a little bunny. Now I'm just bigger.
"Growing up is fun, Uncle Bunny," Angel said. "I'm glad I learned to fly."


Angel is a butterfly by the way.

Wow, they tell us from an early age that we're just going to become a different size. And yet we aspire.

Remember when we were kids and we used to pull our eyes into slants and say "me Chinese" and everyone laughed until we realized it may be racist. Well, my Korean kids were doing that today. It's not racism, it's just part of human nature.

No comments: