View my DNA at bighugelabs.com

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

alive? again

This city is fucking fabulous.

I bet you all thought I was dead. And really, even I'm a little suprised I'm still alive. I keep looking down and expecting to see my body bleeding profusely or have a limb missing, but I seem okay. It was a bit of a crazy week. It was just mad. I didn't think I had that kind of blind stupidity left in me but apparantly it's alive and well.

A good friend of mine was in for the week so we went all out. I hadn't seen her in about a year and a half. And since she doesn't know how to access this blog, can't because she's in China, and doesn't actually know what a blog is, we can talk about her. So here's a secret note: I sent out an email to some people last week some time and for the picture of the 'dude' look at the top of this blog.

Maybe that note wasn't so secret.

I went to a beach bbq last sunday (like a week and a half ago.) It was pretty good. It wasn't so much a beach as a strip of sand near the airport near a swamp. I got sunburned. I was at a gay bar Friday night/Saturday morning. Chinese queens are bitches. I think there were a lot of tequila shots throughout the week. I hate tequila. And I know that too.

The Chinese have just become annoying props in my life. I don't speak Chinese unless I'm telling a cab driver where to go. Whenever I go out I'm surrounded by 'foreigners'. I even teach Koreans. It's brilliant.

Let's see what else...

A couple of months ago I told a good friend of mine that every time I think I've lost all my innocence something happens to remind me I had a little left. I don't know if I feel that way any more.

Shanghai baby. Shanghai.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait too long and watch while
-everything- drifts away.