View my DNA at bighugelabs.com

Friday, August 19, 2005

My New Job

I got this email this morning:












Dear Kathryn,


Did you know that your particular skills and interest in a career with the government could serve you well in the U.S. Naval Reserve?


As someone who works in the government sector, you know the pride that comes from serving your community, your state or your country. In the Naval Reserve, you can extend your service to include helping to safeguard your country's citizens and protect its shores. In exchange for your dedication and part-time commitment, you will gain unique, career-enhancing skills and leadership abilities and receive countless benefits and rewards


One of the greatest benefits of joining our force is that you won't have to sacrifice your personal life to serve. Your training sessions will almost always be with the Naval Reserve unit located closest to your home.


Click here to see some of the many opportunities available to you in the Naval Reserve. Or, if you would like a Naval Reserve representative to contact you directly, click here.




My real name is Kathryn btw. Nicole is just some alias I was given at birth.

Maybe I'll consider it. As long as I don't have to sacrifice my personal life to serve and my sessions will always be with the Naval Reserve closest to my home (is that Taiwan?), it could be okay. Ha.

No comments: