View my DNA at bighugelabs.com

Thursday, October 20, 2005

8 Continents, 5 Oceans

I'm not sure if you all remember the Pearl Orient Tower:

IMG00014

For the past week the top big ball has had a map of the world rotating around on the light display at night. Except they've added an extra continent. It's in between Asia and America. It's all red and sometimes turns to purple. It's not the shape of China, more like an altered Asia. I'm not sure what they're trying to get at.

Ebay is selling Chinese babies now. For that authentic Chinese flavor...

Also the health minister in China put out a 'serious warning' for the bird flu, so I may be dead in a week. If the Chinese government says there may be a problem, half the country is probably already infected.

I haven't done any work at all today. I may not come in next week. I just don't think I can work like this. Not now at least.

The UN can't handle the earthquake relief. Apparently the tsunami and the hurricane has topped our capacity to deal with natural disasters for this year. And we handled both of those so well.

I'm not sure what I'm up to this weekend. Probably another exhibit opening on Sunday. I'm feeling very lazy though.

No comments: