View my DNA at bighugelabs.com

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

2x2x2

For those of you who have never been to China, I should point out that everything is wrapped in plastic. Worse than an old woman's living room. Everything. Like if you buy oranges for example. Each individual orange is wrapped in a little plastic baggy, then put in another plastic bag, and finally put in two more plastic bags for you to carry home. So everything I've eaten for the past 10 months, has spent a considerable amount of time in plastic:

China bans harmful plastic wrappers

My perma-headache becomes less and less of a mystery.

Not much else is going on in the China. Just the usual stampedes and bird flu outbreaks.

My ayi is in the next room folding my clothing into 2inch x 2inch x 2inch squares. Even my jeans. It fits conveniently in my drawers.

I'm off to work.

No comments: