View my DNA at bighugelabs.com

Friday, March 11, 2005

Why China is great. Part 1.

So here's the great thing about China. I can write this blog, yet am censored from seeing it. Anyway, I tried to get my flickr pictures up on this and/or a link to them, but since I'm censored from seeing my own blog I'm not sure if it worked. So you can go here to see them. Right now all you get is my lovely apartment with the leopard print toilet (that came with it, I didn't install that.) And you can see some pictures from more exciting days in the much more exciting city of Shanghai. And, if my upload limit doesn't peak on me in the next couple days, which it most likely will, I'll get more pics up for whomever may be reading this lovely blog of my decent into insanity in the nether world of China suburbia. You can also go here for other Shanghai pics. I hope those are actually links and not just code.
So I'll leave you with this. I put up a picture of Yao Ming and Chrisina Aguilera and my students had to write 3 wishes for Yao and three for Christina: Christina wish to live forever young and her songs could be heard all over the world.
We all wish for that.

No comments: