View my DNA at bighugelabs.com

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Li'nan China

Oh crap, It looks like what I wrote the first time didn't get put up. Anyway, I wrote about how I've always thought about a blog and now that I'm in the middle of nowhere (Lin'an, China) I have time to do it and that is why you are reading this right now. Anyway, the original was much more interesting and witty, but I just can't reproduce that kind of ingenuity. I think it involved something about rancid tofu. Oh yes, I had just unknowingly bought some rancid tofu earlier that day and because I was unable (or unwilling) to eat it, I ended up with a bag of MSG packed chips that looked like waffles to supplement my dinner. It was some good dreaming that night!!! Anyway, stay posted as you read my decent into madness aided by MSG...

No comments: