View my DNA at bighugelabs.com

Friday, July 27, 2007

snow


Odd picnic spot
Originally uploaded by knicole7.
So I decided to explore this Aussie snow a week ago, but am only writing about it now.

Yeah, it was alright. Crunchy. There was a decent amount of it. We went cross country skiing. I remember why I don't like cross country skiing now. It's all about downhill or snowboarding.

These people in the picture are picnicing in the parking lot. They're not sitting in the mud, they have a blanket. They also have a small stove and are making noodles. I sat there watching them for about 10 minutes while the other people in my party got ready to go. I have no idea why you would eat there when there are tables pretty close by. And just, why would you eat in a parking lot with all the exhaust and stuff? Strange.

Let see, what else. Stopped my boring job last week. Now I'm doing mostly nothing. Probably moving to Canada at the end of August. Not warm. But i'll probably go via some warm stuff. Really, I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing. I've even considered going back to China for a bit - well HK or Taiwan, but we'll see.

Anyway, yeah.

No comments: