View my DNA at bighugelabs.com

Thursday, December 08, 2005

imagine...

Well it's finally happened. The question that's been over 2000 years in the making:

Can Jesus beat the Terminator?

I've actually been feeling a little excited to come back to America. Or I was. And I'm never, never excited to come back to America. I may lie and say I am, but I'm not. And reading the headlines this morning about the poor bi-polar being shot in the airport, I'm actually a little nervous. So I'm going to give this disclaimer, in case anything happens to me in the airports of America next week:

1.) The odd smell coming from my luggage is just China.
2.) The reason I was giving you a hard time about handling my bags is because you were breaking all my xmas gifts.
3.) I was running around waving my arms around in the air because I finally had enough space to do so without hitting another human being.

I know we're trying to keep our 'national security' tight, but couldn't they have just shot him in the foot or something?

Also, I had a dream about John Lennon last night, totally unaware that today is the anniversary of his death. MSG induced? I think so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was really cold. Can't feel the tips of me toes (in sandals). They'll warm up, got the furnace on Master Blaster. But, reception in reception, and when I tell my friends who don't know you (but know of you) that I was drinking on a cold balcony in Fort Knox, Ky while Kathryn was riding a bus in ShangHai..., well, they won't really understand. But hey, at least they listened.