View my DNA at bighugelabs.com

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

sleepy

I'm tired. There's a bunch of things I should be doing right now, but I'm not doing them. Instead I'm a-bloggin.

For the first time in about 4 months I've had to wake up before 10am two days in a row. I would write about where I'm working, but if I do that then some people call me up from half way around the world and ask me why I don't have a real job and when I'm going to get with it and move back to the Western Hemisphere (you know who you are and it isn't my mother.) So anyway, maybe after I've been doing it for a while I'll clue you in. But I did sign a confidentiality agreement, so maybe I won't.

Alright, now that whoever is reading this is convinced that I'm a paranoid schizophrenic, I'll tell you a new story.

So I was at a wedding the other day. You can catch footage of it here, I'm too lazy to embed it. Anyway, there was the usual 'tossing of the bouquet deal'. I stood up because I was drunk and wanted to continue socializing with other people who had stood up to catch it (the other single girls I imagine.) Anyway, it was a trick bouquet that broke apart into five pieces and as I was sitting there chatting, one of the pieces fell into my hands. I was a bit surprised, as catching the bouquet was never my intention, so I tossed it to the girl next to me who immediately burst into tears of joy.

I really did not want that bouquet though.

So rest assured, this blogger isn't tying the knot any time soon.

No comments: