View my DNA at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Soy Chai Latte

Is there anything better in terms of warm beverages? I don't think so. Maybe hot chocolate sometimes. Tea is good as a base, but it doesn't normally make me happy in a way chai or hot chocolate can. I don't drink coffee. I'm having a soy chai latte as I type this. And I'm reasonably happy.

Reasonably?

Well it is Sunday night and I have class and a meeting with my supervisor and I was just doing some assignments, etc. Which is all fine and good. I don't even know what I'm blogging anymore.

I hate when people blog about their actual boring lives. Like the fact that chai makes them happy and they're giving you an up-to-date account of what they're drinking at the moment. Fucking annoying.

I learned how to fold cranes. There will be a new release soon concerning that. If I get around to it. And I have another project I'm working on. But that one is taking a bit of time. Not much effort, but definitely a fair chunk of time. It may be released before the crane. It depends on if I get around to charging my batteries for my camera or not.

So anyway, other than that (just had another sip of chai, fyi) yeah class, etc. Planning a road trip at the end of the month. Not like I've been keeping this blog up to date (no -'s this time) or anything. So by reading this, all it looks like I'm doing is surfing youtube and torturing birds.

Pretty much.


I bet it would make you happy if you drank that.

No comments: