View my DNA at bighugelabs.com

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Reflecting


Reflection
Originally uploaded by knicole7.
I was goign to try and make another short flick today called nicole walks through federation sqare to catch a tram but my camera ran out of batteries. Next time.

I believe I wrote a blog over a year ago about the powers of 10 movie. Well, in fed square today there was an exhibition on it. Which is a bit of a coincidence because I was talking about it the other day.

Sorry, that was a boring thing to write.

I'll come up with something more amusing:

Computer games don't affect kids. If Pacman would have affected us as children, we would now run around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetetive music.

I'm scared of ghosts too. And I think fruit gives me points and power.

No comments: